<canvas> is an HTML element which can be used to draw graphics, make photo composition or animations, rendering graphs and game graphics. Here are some unbelievable canvas examples on codepen that I bet you can’t stop playing with them.
1) Anime.js logo animation by Julian Garnier
Click anywhere in the page to see animations.
2) Color Changin’ by Alex Zaworski
This is also built with Julian Garnier’s anime.js.
3) Confetti Cannon by J Scott Smith
Click, drag & release to shoot canvas confetti particles.
4) Fizzy Sparks by Bennett Waisbren
5) Neural Network visualization by Matei Copot