Opera just released a new concept browser called Opera Neon which has one of the best design I have seen in recent times. It replaces your usual tabs and bookmarks, sites to floating bubbles. Like Opera and Chrome browser, Neon is also built on top of the Blink web browser engine.
What is Opera Neon by opera?
“Opera Neon, A concept browser packed with fun ways to interact with web content, including the ability to drag and push things around, and to even pop content out of the web and save it.”
Features of opera neon:
- A start page has bubbles that use your desktop wallpaper as its background.
- A vertical, visual tab bar on the right side of the browser for managing tabs.
- Clean omnibox design.
- Video pop-out feature allows you to play videos while you are browsing other web pages.
- Snap-to-gallery feature lets you snapshot and crop any part of a webpage and save it to the gallery for later.
- A left sidebar with video player, image gallery and download manager.
- Split screen mode to interact with two pages at once.
- Same developer’s tool as chrome:
The newly developed Bubbles design and animations won’t bother user unnecessary, and the interface feels neat and uncluttered. It’s smart and looks a lightweight OS than a traditional browser. And it’s fun to try out cool effects and animations